SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE COLLECT?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
SECTION 2 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
We use account-related data provided by you in connection with the purchase, sign-up, use or support of your account to provide you with access to the Legal Documents and/or the Site, contact you regarding your purchase or use of the Legal Documents and/or the Site or to notify you of important changes to the Legal Documents and/or the Site. Such use is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us.
Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
When you ask for information about the Legal Documents, we will use your contact information to respond to your requests. Such use is necessary to respond to or implement your request prior to entering into a contract with us.
We will use your Personal Data to send you information by email on our new products or services or other promotions. Where required by the applicable law, we will send you such information only with your consent, which was given at the time you provided us with the Personal Data. In such case, if you do not provide us with your consent to the processing of your Personal Data for this purpose, we will not send you this information.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, including by following the instructions contained in each promotional communication we send you permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future promotional information. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us at email@example.com or Harmony and Blue c/o Murray and Marsh Ventures Ltd, Oaklands, Stockbridge Road, Hamsphire United Kingdom RG25 2BA. Please note that we will continue to contact you via email to respond to your requests.
We also use data relating to your use of the Site and/or the purchase of Legal Documents to analyze, administer, support and improve your access to and use of the Site and the Legal Documents.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may share your Personal Data and other information with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions: providers of payment processing and fraud prevention, marketing, web analytics, hosting, email communication and customer support services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties may access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us. We use Stripe and Paypal as our Third Party payment processors.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or where we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation or lawful requests by public authorities, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
SECTION 4 – Samcart
Our store is hosted on Samcart. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Samcart’s/Active Campaign data storage, databases and the general Samcart’s/Active Campaign application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
SECTION 5 – HOW TO UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
If you need to change or correct your Personal Data provided to us, or wish to have Personal Data removed from our systems, please contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section below and we will address your requests as required by applicable law.
SECTION 6 – YOUR RIGHTS
Subject to applicable law, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data (along with certain other details). If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it rectified or completed. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the rectification where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it or you withdraw your consent. If we have shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of that Personal Data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: Effective 25 May 2018, you have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that is necessary to perform a contract with you. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so:
- If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data — unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing; or
- If we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling: You have the right to be free from decisions based solely on automated processing of your Personal Data, including profiling, unless such profiling is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your prior consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we have handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us as indicated under “Contact Us” section below.
SECTION 7 – LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SECTION 8 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable and appropriate security measures protect Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosed, alteration or destruction in light of the risks inherent in processing this information. However, the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be fully secure and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. Please keep this in mind when providing us with your Personal Data.
SECTION 9 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Types Of Cookies
How To Disable Cookies
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
Privacy Compliance Officer
Harmony and Blue
Oaklands, Stockbridge rd Hamsphire, UK